Azzurra Theme for Ext JS 4
Windows 8 in your browser
Azzurra is a visually appealing theme for Ext JS applications inspired by Windows 8 operating system look and feel.
By avoiding all processor intensive CSS styles (such as opacity, rounded corners, and gradients), Azzurra offers maximum performance, while retaining professional and aesthetically pleasing appearance. Azzurra is perfect for multi-window applications and it offers five different colors to differentiate between main application components.
Colorful Application Components
Azzurra offers five different ui colors which can be used to make your application look live.
Small, Medium, LargeIf your customers are complaining about small font size, Azzurra has the solution. There are three different sizes to help you with that.
To make your application work in the medium or large mode, simply include Azzurra CSS files from
resources/css/azzurra-large/folders, instead of the same files from
Active Window Highlighting
Azzurra has the ability to display active window in a different color while all background windows turn gray.
- Total of 50 different ui styles
- Element color inheritance
- Custom icon design
- Simple customization using SASS and Compass
- Support for Ext JS 4.0.7, Ext JS 4.1.1, Ext JS 4.2.0, Ext JS 4.2.1, Ext JS 4.2.2 and Ext JS 4.2.3
- RTL support
- Approved on Sencha Market
Licensing & Support
There are two flavors of the License:
- Precompiled CSS files; Best for simple projects; No customization possible; Affordable price;
- Full source code included; Fully customizable through SASS and Compass;
To complete licensing process, please visit our store. Once finished, you'll be able to download purchased product there.
We offer bug fixing support through email and issue regular theme updates on new Ext JS releases.